Accounts receivable is riddled with manual tasks and inefficient processes known as the “messy middle.
During this webinar you’ll learn how to clean up your messy middle: manually matching payments to invoices, high volumes of customer inquiries, resending lost / misplaced invoices, chasing outstanding receivables, etc.
The time between invoicing and collection strains your bottom line as DSO creeps up, customer frustrations increase and payments delay.
How do companies manage this messy middle effectively?
Join Fidel Coutou, Senior Director P2P Shared Services at Rogers Communications & Former Chairman of IFO, as she shares 5 best practices to improve your accounts receivable process and clean up the messy middle.
During this webinar you will learn how to:
- Improve your order to cash process to eliminate manual tasks and reduce processing time and costs
- Increase customer satisfaction by making it easy to collaborate with your AR team on invoice inquiries and disputes.
- Get paid faster by removing friction with your customers by offering a variety of payment methods.
- Mitigate risk/ fraud and reduce bad debt
- Access actionable metrics and gain visibility into your DSO, aged receivables, and customer payment patterns to plan appropriate follow-up.