Building an effective accounts receivable department is challenging.
View this webinar with Lina Chindamo, Senior Risk Manager at Dun & Bradstreet Canada, to learn her 5 tips on running an effective accounts receivable department.
Growing past due accounts, ineffective management of customer relationships and chasing customers vs. focusing on bringing in new ones are all signs that your AR department may need some attention.
Lina Chindamo, the Senior Risk Manager at Dun & Bradstreet Canada, knows first hand the challenges accounts receivable departments face from her experience in senior credit positions at leading companies including Mondelez, Sony Electronics, and Maple Leaf Foods.
During this webinar you will learn:
- Insider tips on how to run an effective accounts receivable department
- How to create a credit policy
- How to focus and motivate employees
- Which tools and technologies to employ
- How to build strong relationships between customers and departments
- Which key performance indicators (KPI) to measure