Why Partner with VersaPay?
- Be a part of delivering the new standard in AR
- Differentiate your current offering
- Turn your customer’s AR inefficiencies into a competitive advantage
- Create a new revenue stream with monthly recurring revenues
- Choose partnership type that fits your business (Referral, Reseller or White Label)
- Achieve progressive rewards, tiered compensation, bonuses & incentives
- Receive phased sales & product training
- Take advantage of extensive Marketing support
- Our Channel Managers and Sales Engineers are here to help
We’re Proud to Be Partnered With
Drive a Compelling ROI for Your Clients
As a VersaPay Partner, you can transform the way your clients manage their AR today – and the ROI is significant. Your clients will thank you for it, and you’ll solidify your position as your their trusted advisor.
Through a strategic relationship with VersaPay, Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) offers VersaPay ARC®, invoice-to-cash solution, to their clients under the RBC brand, allowing commercial businesses to leverage a leading and robust integrated receivables management solution. By implementing VersaPay, RBC clients can offer an enhanced customer experience, reduce manual effort and operational costs, gain greater insight into their customers’ accounts and get paid faster.
With our tried, tested and true integration techniques, VersaPay is a recognized Oracle Validated Integration partner. VersaPay ARC has been integrated with an Oracle on-premises application and tested to ensure it is functionally sound and performs as designed.
As a validated integration partner, you will reduce deployment risk, lower total cost of ownership and ensure a great user experience integrating VersaPay ARC with your Oracle platform.