While corporate (B2B) credit card programs are forecasted to grow 85% by 2018, it’s surprising that less than 15% of B2B organizations accept credit card payments. Sure, B2B card transaction costs - interchange and processing fees – were valid deterrents in the past; but it’s a whole new digitized, consumerized, real-time world today. Simply: if you do not accept credit card payments, your customers may switch to a supplier that does.
This eBook highlights the shift in market dynamics and provides the Office of Finance with the top five value drivers which justify implementing a credit card acceptance program.
This eBook will explore 5 convincing reasons why you should consider accepting B2B credit card payments:
- increase customer satisfaction, reduce churn
- accelerate invoice-to-cash
- reduce the cost of invoices and reconciliation
- improve cash flow and liquidity management
- reduce risk and prevent fraud